Ask Singapore Homework?

Upload a photo of a Singapore homework and someone will email you the solution for free.



Question

secondary 4 | E Maths
One Answer Below

Anyone can contribute an answer, even non-tutors.

Answer This Question
John tay
John Tay

secondary 4 chevron_right E Maths chevron_right Singapore

Why is my 8b part 2 wrong? Pls help tyy

Date Posted: 1 week ago
Views: 12
J
J
1 week ago
One interpretation :


The 20% of the cash price did not incur any interest. The interest is incurred by that remaining 80% of the original price.

80/100 x $1170 = $936

Interest as a percentage of $936
= $210.60/$936 x 100%
= 22.5%

Since it's over 18 months,

Interest per month = 22.5% ÷ 18
= 1.25%



Second interpretation :

Interest was incurred by the entire cash price.

Then, you just need to divide your 18% by 18 months, which gives 1%/month.

See 1 Answer

done {{ upvoteCount }} Upvotes
clear {{ downvoteCount * -1 }} Downvotes
Takeuchi Asuka
Takeuchi Asuka's answer
4 answers (Tutor Details)
1st
Hi! I hope this tallies with the answer key, hope this helps you and jiayou :-)